Throwback Video of the Week


This week's throwback comes from one of my FAVORITE boy bands from back in the day, 'N Sync! Their hit single, "Bye, Bye, Bye" from 2000 is one of my favorite videos from the group.  What I love about these guys is easily they adapted and changed their image and music for the time and current trends.  The constantly changing sound of the group never came off as cheesy, the transition was always smooth and likable!

The video also has a such an awesome concept.  The group had recently split from the record label and were now a  new label that wasn't screwing them over and to illustrate this they titled the album that Bye Bye Bye is off No Strings Attached.  In the video the guys are real life marionettes who finally have their strings cut and allowed their freedom!

**Favorite part is when the music stops right after Justin hops out of the elevator shaft, chuckles and gives that winning smile (love it!) I still adore JT and I'll always have a soft spot in my for 'N Sync!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment