New Transformers 'Dark of Moon' Trailer and Pics!



Alright, so I'll be the first to admit I was leery about the upcoming installment of the Transformers' franchise.  Now while the first one was AWESOME the second one sadly left me disappointed. However, Tranformers: Dark of Moon looks pretty freaken' good!  There is just a different feel to this film.  It seems darker, better, and it looks as though there is going to be more of an attempt to get back to the heart of the story which is the relationship between Sam and the Autobots.  I'm really excited for this Transformer's film and hope it turns out as well as I think.  Dark of Moon comes our way July 1, 2011. What do you guys think, Summer Blockbuster or just a Bust??



**More photos after the jump!

Source: DaemonsMovies









CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment